.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Friday, June 24, 2005

The search is on...

If you happen to run across this blog whilst Googling "Cartter," then you probably have an interest in my family. Feel free to drop a comment here, or e-mail me directly. If you e-mail me, be sure you include "Cartter" in the subject. Spam is getting heavier and heavier, and I am loathe to stop using this e-mail account.

So - how are you related? What is your connection? Are you a direct member of my immediate family, or are you connected closer to the trunk of the family tree?

How are you keeping track of the connections? Software? What brand? Paper and Pencil like my grandfather did?

I am looking forward to hearing about you.

On a related note - how many times did you participate in this conversation:
BUREAUCRATIC DRONE: Last name, please...
YOU: Cartter, C - A - R - T - T - E - R
BD: C - A - R - T - E - R?
YOU: No, there are two "T"s in my last name.
BD: Two "T"s?
YOU: Yes, Cartter with two "T"s.
BD: That's an unusual spelling.
YOU: Really? Everyone in my family spells it that way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google