.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Princess needs a Castle

Remember Princess, from a few posts down? Well, she doesn't like to have a bunch of sisters in the same house. She's OK with Logan, the little guy, but so far she has been less than pleased with all four of the older girls. Two of them, Mackenzie and Cinnamon, are downright afraid of her.

So - if anyone out there knows of a family who is looking for a very loving and loyal boxer mix, drop me an e-mail. Point any interested parties to this blog, so they can see the pictures. Princess is up to date on her shots, has been microchipped through Avid, is spayed, and has been through Basic training at Petsmart. TMBWitW and I want to make sure that she goes to a loving home, one that will treat her as a member of the family, and one where she is the only dog.

I promise she will love you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google