.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Am a Lazy Blogger

OK, so I haven't really posted anything here lately. I'm kind of in a post-vacation-don't-wanna-do-anything phase.

This, unfortunately, includes more chapters in The Wisconsin Cartters. Although I have a bunch of pages scanned, and I have most of chapter four transcribed, I just haven't gotten around to posting or transcibing any more. Lazy, huh?

That, and the beautiful weather here in the mornings means that I can plan/execute some outdoor projects around the house. And, as we all know, Union Rules state that once an activity involving power tools or sweating is complete, one should take a nap (this is, of course, disregarding the Union Rule prohibiting sweating). With the household pets, if so equipped.

Anyway - stay tuned. I promise I will notify all three of my regular readers when/if I put anything new on here. They will notify the rest of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your 'union rules', I think I will have to institute them at my house...of course, being a SAHM, I can also write the rules...Moms Nap Time!

Good luck with the Spam.

:)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google