.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Wisconsin Cartters - Cover


This is the original cover of Grandfather's geneaology of the Cartter family. Pretty cool - we have a family crest/coat-of-arms thing going on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Amanda. I've been real into my roots lately and I noticed you have a little insert there about the Hollisters. (I'm a Hollister.) It was neat. I've read quite a bit about those people, actually. But what I was really wondering is where did you find a picture of your coat of arms? I've been looking like CRAZY and can;t find anything. All I want is a free jpg or something! But everything's supe expensive. It'd be cool if you could email me an answer, as I'm sure I'll lose this webpage. :) crimsonobjective@hotmail.com Thanks :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger cary said...

Hi Amanda!

My grandfather researched it, and he placed it on the cover of the book. I am trying to track down his original files, perhaps the information is in there; if so, I would be happy to send it to you. In the meantime, I will see if I can't edit the picture of the cover down to something manageable.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google