.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Time keeps on slippin' - slippin' - slippin' - into the future...

Sorry. I meant to make a few entries this week, I really did, but things happen.

Like life.

I work full time at a Big Cabinet Shop. I get a couple of ten minute breaks and a whomping half hour for lunch, when I do my BlogExplosion surfing for credits whilst munching my Choice of the Day. That doesn’t normally leave time for entries while at work, and besides, I’m concentrating on work, so these would be boring, unless you want to hear about cabinet layouts and design.

Wednesday, The Most Beautiful Woman in the World and I had some errands – she to the chiropractor, myself (with Logan) to the vet. She had a much better visit than Logan and I did. Turns out he has something wrong with his back legs. Remember, he’s only 5 months old. (We are no longer sure of his heritage, since the vet didn’t see any mastiff in him, but that’s another story…) Logan is on some drugs to maybe head of a couple of possibilities, and blood tests results are due back either tomorrow or Monday. We are hoping it’s something fixable, and not something that will wind up with a 110-pound dog that needs to be carried around…

So much for an entry on Wednesday.

I drive the shuttle for our church, a small-yet-growing fellowship called Harvest Christian Fellowship Arizona, a Church of the Word. I make the runs on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.

So much for an entry on Thursday.

Today, instead of a nice four hour workday, since I work nines the rest of the week, the department manager asked us to work a “full” day. Well, seven and a half hours is full enough for me. If not for that, I would have been doing quite a bit more on this than I am.


I’m enjoying this so far, how about you BlogExplosion surfers? How do you like it so far? Leave a comment. Say something witty. Tell me something that no one else knows. I promise, I won’t share it with anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google