.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome, Blogexplosion!

Just got confirmation that this blog has been accepted in the Blogexplosion world (www.blogexplosion.com). I hope this guides many a reader through here; I even more hope that one or two of them will leave a comment so I know I'm not just talking to myself. I know, that's the only way to get a decently intelligent conversation, but I am hoping there are others out there who can hold up their end...

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

hey nice blog im listening to ya....just came here from blogexplosion.......

9:46 AM  
Blogger cary said...

Thanks for stopping by, eric. I'll return the visit shortly...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google