.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Update!

Chapter four of The Wisconsin Cartters is typed in, I will be posting that tonight. Chapter five is close - maybe tomorrow.

Right now, I am spending more time surfing than blogging (bad blogger! go write! now!) but the original writing I am doing is landing over on my other side, so go take a look. Warning: sarcasm and snarkiness abound on that site, you may want to make sure you are up for it before going over there.

Other than that, my prayers are with the people in the path of Rita. May God keep them safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google