.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Real Thing - No More

If you refer to my post here, you will see that I have to stop drinking my favorite beverage sooner than I had thought. Like yesterday. Last night was my last sip, this morning I have had nothing but water. Doc said I could have coffee (black) to replace the caffeine, but I haven't had coffee in so long I don't think I can get back into that habit.

Well, looks like I am caffeine free now. No, I won't drink any diet beverages - too many chemicals. Doc wanted to control my issues with more drugs, but I told him no more chemicals - I've got enough going on as it is. No, I don't have to line them up or use one of those pill dispensers, but that's what I mean - I already take some, don't want to take more, and I am actively searching for non-chemical methods to replace the pills I do take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google