.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Wisconsin Cartters

My paternal grandfather, Bruce Lanpher Cartter, published a genealogy in 1973 of the Cartter family. I'll be posting chapters from that book, along with the family tree, over to the side. Look for it in the upcoming days.

Meanwhile, I am still tired and cranky from my road trip. I think I will do as TMBWitW says and just sit down and watch a movie.

I'll post more later, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google