.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Princess, Revisited

The nice people who adopted Princess, A and J, were told by their apartment owner to either get rid of the dog or find someplace else to live.

Granted, Princess was lunging (playful manner, since she wouldn't hurt anyone) at the kids who would come running up to her when they went out for a walk, but still. Forcing them to choose between a dog and a place to live is just plain mean spirited.

They plan on moving to Prescott soon; if it's soon enough we will hold on to Princess until they move and they can get her back.

Did I mention they really, really like Princess? A was very secure that she was there at the house when he recently had some overnight tests done. J didn't want to let her go, but she would rather have a place to live.

The nice lady at Help Pet Adoptions is standing by, just in case. What a sweet person she is. TMBWitW says it's good to have an ally in this situation. She is, as usual, correct.

We'll see how this turns out. I will keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I love dogs. But I don;t keep any dogs for years now.

My late father kept doves in our living room!

I prefer doves as well. They don't allow domestic animals where we stay now, on Bonny Island in Nigeria. The Nigeria LNG RAs manged by Shell. It is very neat and wonderful.

God bless.

http://boggywoggy.blogspot.com

2:59 PM  
Blogger cary said...

o.o. -

Doves in the living room? Well, I guess if you are willing to love them, anything goes. The same with any pet, really.

Thanks for stopping by!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google