.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rural Life Press

I sent a letter to Rural Life Press asking about the copyright on Grandpa's book, "The Wisconsin Cartters" that they printed in 1973.

Yesterday, it came back to me, wearing a forlorn yellow sticker with the words "Return To Sender," "No Such Number," and "Unable To Forward."

Anyone out there with information on Rural Life Press, formally located at 208 Campus Street, Lake Mills, Wisconsin?

Until I hear from them, I think I will continue with the project. Watch for Chapter One soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google