.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Logan Berry Pie (cutie little guy)

Logan is now 31 ½ pounds. He’s going to be big. He’s only five months old. With his leg problems, he lays near the water dish and whines until someone pets him, then he drinks a lot of water and then whines until someone takes him outside so he can piddle.

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World is even more amazing. When the little guy needs to do more then piddle, she will help support his hind end so he doesn’t end up sitting in it. Let’s hear it for her, folks – you just don’t see that kind of love and devotion every day!

Anyway – I am concerned, because if this turns out to be some massively expensive operation that he needs, I don’t have the resources right now. If it turns out to be a viral thing, and drugs can knock it out, great. But I am, by nature, a bit of a worrier.


Pardon me while I go and cuddle with him before I have to run off and do more “life” things…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google