.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cleveland Bound

As detailed over here, I will be traveling to the Cleveland, Ohio area the weekend of October 8, 2005. I plan on making an early morning dash to the Lakeview Cemetery where I hope to get a picture of this guy's headstone.

If I have time, I will try to look up relatives in the area - if you are related, drop me an e-mail at the address listed in the side bar and let me know what your schedule is. I would love to meet you!

2 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

Political Graveyard...hmmm, kinda where Al Gore & John Kerry are, in a figurative sense, of course.

7:23 AM  
Blogger cary said...

You mean they aren't?!?

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google