.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New E-mail Address

First, I apologize for not blogging more often - I have this thing called "a life" that gets in the way of the blog(s) quite often.

Second, I am in the process of moving my e-mail to carycartter AT gmail DOT com - first, because for a free service, it rocks. Second, because for a free service, it provides (currently) 2.65 gigs (yes, gigs with a G) of storage - free. No auto-delete, all conversations remain grouped... go. Now. Check it out here.

And I'll try to get something a little more interesting up soon.

I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Bolen said...

Hi thanks for checking out my blog the other day. Yes, my life gets in the way of blogging too! Don't feel guilty though!

3:45 PM  
Blogger cary said...

I'm not feeling guilty, just - well, bad for not keeping up with it.

Good thing it's not a living creature, it would have died by now.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google