.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Regular Readers

Well, not regular, but at least newly "found" relatives - (hi Barbara! Hi Karen!) from the Church branch. My Grandfather, Bruce Lanpher Cartter, couldn't or didn't track the Church branch past a generation or two after Millicent Cartter married Frank Church, so I wasn't even aware that there more family members here in Arizona. As it turns out, there are - and with any kind of planning, we may be able to get a few of us together. Nothing planed yet, but if any other Cartters want to work on a small get-together, perhaps to update one another on family lines, then by all means drop a comment here or e-mail me at carycartter AT gmail DOT com.

Back to the trenches...

1 Comments:

Blogger cary said...

Of course - I figure that went without saying. I started counting you among my tribe already...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google