.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yes, Cartter with two Ts

An opportunity for the Cartter family to communicate - if you're one of us, jump in! If you're not a Cartter, leave a comment someplace anyway - I'd like to know who's stopping by. Otherwise, I'm just going to ramble until a Cartter comes in with questions... Astutia Et Animo

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States

My blog has moved to The O Word. See you there!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yes, I Still Update Here

My apologies for not being more vigilant about posting The Wisconsin Cartters. I have been contacted by several members of branches that Granddad either didn't track or couldn't find, including one that may be a different branch way back at Rev. Thomas. Please bear with me, as I am also transitioning to the new job...

Blessings to one and all!

4 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

Good luck on your new job. Hope the transition is easy.

5:52 AM  
Blogger cary said...

Thanks, cube!

Hope all is well with you and the cubelets...

7:44 AM  
Blogger prying1 said...

Hey Cary - Saw you at Cubes Comments (Cold Water) so I thought I'd drop by - -

How is the new job going? - Or is it one of those jobs that if you blog on it you'll get fired for critical thinking

Perhaps it's one of those top secret things where you'll have to kill us if you tell us.

Nevermind.

8:57 AM  
Blogger cube said...

Hey, I heard my name... I've got awesome ears ;-)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google